You’ve just taken on a new client and you’re ready to craft a winning social media strategy that proves your worth and delivers a major return on investment.
So, how do you make sure you’ve got all the details you need to create a solid social media strategy, without having to go back and forth with your client for more information?
Use a social media questionnaire for your new clients.
We’ve compiled a list of 42 questions to consider for your social media questionnaire. They cover all the important areas, including:
- your client’s purpose on social media and where it fits into their overall strategy
- your client’s target audience
- your client’s brand
- your client’s content types and range
- your client’s current social media presence
- what tech and analytics your client uses and has access to
- what your client’s expectations are
Keep reading to find out everything you need to know to build a winning social media questionnaire.
Phvntom, Inc. is a digital marketing company located in Boise, Idaho that creates websites, apps, and full-scale promotions/campaigns for other businesses. The views and opinions expressed in this article are strictly those of its authors and were not written by Phvntom. This article was originally published by Sendible.