As a business owner, you know that having a website is essential to reach new customers and grow your business. But did you know that the content on your website is just as important as the design? Your website should have a variety of content to engage potential customers and inform them about your products or services. This is where informational pages come in.
Informational pages are a key component of any business website. They provide potential customers with the information they need to make an informed decision about whether or not to use your products or services. Here are some things to keep in mind when creating informational pages for your website:
What to Include on Your Informational Pages
1. A clear, concise description of your products or services: Potential customers should be able to read your informational pages and immediately understand what it is that you offer. Be sure to include any unique selling points or differentiators that will set you apart from your competitors.
2. High-quality images or videos: People are visual learners, so supplementing your text with images or videos can be helpful in explaining what you do. Be sure to use professional-looking visuals that accurately represent your brand.
3. Up-to-date contact information: Make it easy for potential customers to get in touch with you by including your contact information on every page of your website, including your informational pages. Be sure to include your phone number, email address, and physical address (if applicable).
4. Customer testimonials or reviews: If you have existing customers who are happy with your products or services, ask them if you can use their testimonials on your website. Positive reviews from real customers can go a long way in convincing someone to give you a try.
5. A call-to-action (CTA): Every page on your website should have a CTA, and informational pages are no exception. A CTA is simply an instruction telling the reader what action you want them to take next. For example, if you want them to contact you for more information, include a CTA like “Call us today at 555-555-5555.”
By including these five elements on your informational pages, you can be sure that potential customers will have all the information they need to make an informed decision about whether or not to do business with you. Investing the time and effort into creating high-quality informational pages will pay off in the form of new customers and continued growth for your business.
Now that you know the importance of informational pages on a business website, it’s time to start creating! If you’re not sure where to start, our team at Phvntom Inc. can help. We specialize in business web design and can build custom informational pages for your website that will engage potential customers and help convert them into paying clients. Contact us today for a free consultation!