The Idaho State Board of Education is accepting feedback from the campus community on the five finalists the board selected for the presidency of Boise State University:
- James Lentini, senior vice president for academic affairs and provost, Oakland University
- Kevin Reynolds, vice president for finance and administration, Portland State University
- Jack Thomas, president, Western Illinois University
- Robbyn Wacker, senior campaign advisor for development and alumni relations, University of Northern Colorado
- Daniel Weeks, president and vice-chancellor, University of Northern British-Columbia
Recordings of campus open forums featuring each finalist, full bios and links to feedback surveys can be found at go.boisestate.edu/presidential-search/finalists-on-campus. The surveys close May 3.
Phvntom, Inc. is a digital marketing company located in Boise, Idaho that creates websites, apps, and full-scale promotions/campaigns for other businesses. The views and opinions expressed in this article are strictly those of its authors and were not written by Phvntom. This article was originally published by Boise State.