What makes a prospect go from seeing your ad to browsing your site to becoming a paying customer? These days, consumers take an increasingly complex digital journey which makes it difficult to monitor and harder still to measure. It’s never been more important to get marketing analytics right. You need to know that your marketing dollars are delivering maximum impact.
Join Ben Samuel, vice-president for EMEA at Nielsen, as he explores how to unlock marketing opportunity costs and avoid waste with multi-touch attribution. He’ll provide five game-changing facts that show the direct impact of multi-touch attribution on the bottom line, as well as discuss:
- How you can unlock 25% in marketing opportunity costs
- How to connect the dots between your marketing and your company’s business goals
- How to react more quickly to performance fluctuations
- How to avoid wasting up to 38% of your monthly spend on non-performing tactics
- Can’t make the live webinar? Register anyway and we’ll send a link to the video recording to view on demand.
Join us on 23 May at 3pm.
The post Five game-changing facts that prove the value of multi-touch attribution appeared first on Marketing Week.
Phvntom, Inc. is a digital marketing company located in Boise, Idaho that creates websites, apps, and full-scale promotions/campaigns for other businesses. The views and opinions expressed in this article are strictly those of its authors and were not written by Phvntom. This article was originally published by Marketing Week.