Recruiting highly qualified faculty and staff continues to be a priority for Boise State University. To ensure this, search committee members must be well equipped to effectively participate in the process.
An upcoming search committee training set for 1-3 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30 in Pioneer Hall, room 102, will help equip indviduals with these skills while specifically focusing on:
- Evaluating hiring needs prior to initiating the hiring process
- Strategic recruitment and plan development
- Targeted outreach to increase diversity of candidate pools
- Affirmative Action candidate pool certification
- Consistent and fair evaluation process of candidates
Visit the human resources website for more dates and registration details.
Phvntom, Inc. is a digital marketing company located in Boise, Idaho that creates websites, apps, and full-scale promotions/campaigns for other businesses. The views and opinions expressed in this article are strictly those of its authors and were not written by Phvntom. This article was originally published by Boise State.