Looking to get your brand noticed on social media?
Then it’s time to up your game and improve your visual content with impressive images, animated GIFs, and captivating videos.
Not sure where to start?
In this article, you’ll discover the best tools for creating stunning social media graphics to attract and engage your audience. These are:
- Canva (templates for social media graphics)
- GIPHY (GIFs and videos) – jump ⬇️
- Adobe Spark (photos, videos and landing pages) – jump ⬇️
- Lightroom and Photoshop CC (photo editing and templates) – jump ⬇️
- Lumen5 (video from text-heavy content like blogs) – jump ⬇️
- Animoto (video focused on animation and visual content) – jump ⬇️
- CloudApp (photos and videos from screen recordings) – jump ⬇️
- Plus, websites for sourcing royalty-free stock photos like Unsplash and Pixabay – jump ⬇️
Phvntom, Inc. is a digital marketing company located in Boise, Idaho that creates websites, apps, and full-scale promotions/campaigns for other businesses. The views and opinions expressed in this article are strictly those of its authors and were not written by Phvntom. This article was originally published by Sendible.